X AIR SC70
Contractors, Municipalities, Rental Companies are looking for equipment to meet the ever changing demands of their job sites. Noise regulations, limited work site space, licensing requirements for tow behind power sources all impact the decision making process.
The remarkably light, quiet and compact size of the X AIR Compressors, weighing only 295 lbs coupled with retractable handle and pneumatic tires, makes it manually transportable by one person. It fits through the smallest of openings, yet is powerful enough for the largest of job sites. It's the perfect solution!
- X AIR oil injected rotary screw features a new rotor profile derived from the very latest compressed air technology, resulting in an extremely durable, efficient and high performance air end.
- MONITAIR continuously variable idle control gives you very fast throttle response for power on demand. Engine idles until power is required, making it very economical.
- Air flow & pressure are constant & continuous, no need for an air tank.
- Removable gas tank further reduces transport weight, and makes fill up easy
- Rugged construction; protected by a steel chassis and side panels finished with lasting powder coat paint.
- HONDA V-TWIN OHV engine features low noise & vibration, fuel efficient, durable and outstanding reliability.
- Ease of Maintenance: over 10 years of market experience has confirmed extremely simple & low maintenance costs.
- This powerful compressor (SC70) can operate a 90 lbs class breaker & doesn’t need to be towed; creating a package that is for power & portability, like no other!